The FUN in Jin Shin Jyutsu: Working with our Jumper Cable Energy and Connecting Fingers and Toes
This online course follows the material in Self Help Book 3 by Mary Burmeister.
THE 10TH EDITION STARTS WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2023 - SEE ALL DATES BELOW
How Does This Self Help Course Work?
This is a LIVE course presented online by Astrid Kauffmann to small groups. We meet up on Zoom for two hours each week over three weeks. In each of the two hour segments I cover theory and we practice the exercises.
What will I learn in Part Three of this course?
In this online course, you will learn:
- How our 'jumper cable' energy works and why it allows us to do some wonderful things with our hands
- The eight dynamic mudras that Master Jiro Murai used to heal himself from terminal illness
- The relationship of bust, waist and hip and how that recurs throughout the body
- The relationship between fingers and toes
- How using fingers and toes clears the energy pathways throughout the body to enable more movement, flexibility and strength
- How the 12 organ flows go through the fingers and toes
- Dynamic self help sequences to harmonize body, mind and spirit
- How to work on yourself and your loved ones
How will I benefit from this course?
After this Part Three course you will:
- have a deeper understanding of the power of the hands (and feet) as 'jumper cables' in Jin Shin Jyutsu
- know how working with the fingers and toes can eliminate daily tensions and stresses
- know how to use fingers and toes to help yourself and your loved ones
- know which exercises to choose
- have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- have the tools to guide you during and after the course
- be supported every step of the way – you are not alone on this journey of transformation
What do I get on this course?
On this ‘Skills for Life’ Part Three course, I provide you with the following:
- six hours of class material LIVE with Astrid
- replay of the Zoom class sessions
- PDF Workbook of the exercises
- Audios with guided practice of the exercises
- unlimited email access to Astrid during the duration of the course
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Since 2001, I have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught hundreds of students (offline and online) over the last 20 years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
SIgn up now! Limited spaces.
Sign up to my ‘Skills For Life’ Part Three Live group course so you can take the next step on your Jin Shin Jyutsu Journey of Transformation!
NEW! Three dates for your diary:
Wednesday, February 1, 2023 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
The fee for the ‘Skills For Life’ Self Help Part Three Live group course is GBP £79.00 (about USD $90.00 or EUR €91.00)
* This is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of them from one account.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner
and Self Help Teacher since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up now! Limited places.
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.