Expand your knowledge of Jin Shin Jyutsu inside a supportive community run by Astrid.
Monthly membership HERE
(Annual membership comes with 2 months free)
How Does This Community Work?
In the Flows For Life Community I aim to bring you the resources, inspiration, connection and support you need on your journey of transformation with Jin Shin Jyutsu. No matter where you are on your journey.
Inside this online community you can introduce yourself, meet others, download work books, watch guided practice hours, participate in live events, watch video replays, join in discussions and much more.
This community is private. To become a member you will need to sign up, log in and pay a monthly subscription.
When you sign up and complete the quick questionnaire you will be given access to an active and growing community with lots of content, members, and events taking place.
How will I benefit from participation?
As a member you will:
- Belong to a group of like-minded people
- Connect with others around the world
- Be inspired to practice
- Feel happier and healthier
- Have FUN learning about Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Be supported on your journey
- Have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- Have the tools and resources to guide you
Sign up today and join others on the journey to live a happier, healthier and longer life!
What do I get in this community?
Inside you can:
- Create a profile and introduce yourself to the Community
- Ask questions and get answers
- Connect with others sharing similar experiences.
- Access a regularly updated video library with JSJ exercises for everyday ailments
- Download illustrated workbooks on specific topics
- Access self-paced Guided Practice Sessions
- Participate in regular live events
- Watch replays of live events if you missed them
- Have access to Astrid to ask questions
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Since 2001, I have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught Jin Shin Jyutsu self help to thousands of students (offline and online) over the last 20+ years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
The Flows For Life Community is the next step to connect, learn, inspire and share Jin Shin Jyutsu!
Sign up now!
You can cancel your membership at any time.
The fee for the ‘Flows for Life Community is GBP £180.00 per year (currently about USD $220.00/y or EUR €205.00/y)
* This community is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of your products from one account.
* Once you have paid to join the community you will receive an email with a request to create a new account to access the Flows for Life Community (this community uses a different online platform). Please use the same email you used to pay for the subscription.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
* If you cancel, your annual membership will expire at the end of your payment period. i.e no refunds but you can stay in the community until your time period is up.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner
and Self Help Teacher since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up to the community today and take your next step on your journey to better health.
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.