How Does The Flow Community Work?
Inside I aim to bring you the resources, inspiration, connection and support you need on your journey of transformation with Jin Shin Jyutsu, whether you're a beginner or a long-standing enthusiast of this Art!
Once you join The Flow community you can introduce yourself, meet others, download work books, watch guided practice hours, participate in live events, watch video replays, join in discussions and much more.
How will I benefit from participation?
As a member you will:
- Belong to a group of like-minded people
- Connect with others around the world
- Be inspired to practice
- Feel happier and healthier
- Have FUN learning about Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Be supported on your journey
- Have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- Have the tools and resources to guide you
Sign up today and join others on the journey to live a happier, healthier and longer life!
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Your community Host
Since 2001, I have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught Jin Shin Jyutsu self help to thousands of students (offline and online) over the last 20+ years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
The Flows For Life Community is the next step to connect, learn, inspire and share Jin Shin Jyutsu!
What do I get in The Flow community?
Inside you can:
- Create a profile and introduce yourself to the Community
- Ask questions and get answers
- Connect with others sharing similar experiences.
- Access a regularly updated video library with JSJ exercises for everyday ailments
- Download illustrated workbooks on specific topics
- Access self-paced Guided Practice Sessions
- Participate in regular live events
- Watch replays of live events if you missed them
- Have access to Astrid to ask questions
The Flow Community
All About Jin Shin Jyutsu
This community is private.
You can engage via a desktop browser or a mobile app.
To become a member you will need to sign up, log in and pay a monthly subscription.
When you sign up and complete the quick questionnaire you will be given access to an active and growing community with lots of content, members, and events taking place.
J.K. from USA
"I love it! There is so much there already!"
P.N. from India
"It promises to be a one-stop resource for all things Jin Shin Jyutsu and a place where we can interact with other like-minded JSJ'ers!"
C.B. from South Africa
"This Community is fantastic, it is so smooth and fluid. So easy to navigate. I love it."
Frequently asked Querstions
When are 'live' sessions held during the week?
Can I attend all the 'live' sessions?
How do 'live' sessions work?
Can I access the community on my mobile devices?
Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Do I need to have a Paypal account?
Flows for Life
Your Community Host
E.R. from UK
"I am very excited and inspired to be part of the community"
J.B. from Canada
"I am grateful for this opportunity to continue learning and sharing within this community!"