THE HARMONY OF JIN SHIN JYUTSU:
THE 12 ORGAN FLOWS
This online course is based on material by Mary Burmeister.
THIS EDITION OF PART 4 STARTS MONDAY February 27, 2023 - SEE DATES BELOW
How Does This Online Course Work?
This is a LIVE course presented online by Astrid Kauffmann to groups. We meet up on Zoom for two hours each week over four weeks. In each of the two hour segments I cover theory and we practice the exercises. This is part four in the Skills For Life series.
Pre-requisites: At least two parts of the Skills for Life series (Parts 1, 2, 3) and/or at least one Jin Shin Jyutsu 5-day basic seminar.
What will I learn in Part Four of this course?
In this online course, you will learn:
- how the 12 organ flows work together
- each of the 12 organ flow pathways
- what each one is helpful for
- how to harmonize each one
- how to use each one on yourself
- how to experience the 12 organ flows through practical exercises
How will I benefit from this course?
After the course you will:
- Have a clearer understanding of the 12 organ flows in Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Have the confidence to practice the flows on yourself and your loved ones using the Jin Shin Jyutsu system of Safety Energy Locks
- Have an idea of when to use them
- Have an easy, structured program to implement immediately
- Have the tools to guide you during and after the course
- Be supported on the way
What do I get on this course?
On this ‘Skills for Life’ Part Four course, I provide you with the following:
- Eight hours of class material LIVE with Astrid
- Replay of each Zoom class session whether you attend the live session or not
- Illustrated workbook (PDF) of the exercises for each session
- Audios with guided practice of the exercises for each session
- Q&A time during the LIVE sessions
- Unlimited email access to Astrid during the duration of the course
NB: This course is for those who complete all of the following courses with Astrid.
Skills for Life | Part One
Skills for Life | Part Two
Skills for Life | Part Three
Who is Astrid Kauffmann?
Since 2001, I have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught Jin Shin Jyutsu self help to hundreds of students (offline and online) over the last 20 years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
Sign up now!
Four new dates for your diary:
Monday February 27, 2023 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Monday March 6, 2023 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Monday March 13, 2023 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
Monday March 20, 2023 from 4-6 PM London, UK Time.
The fee for the ‘Skills For Life’ Self Help Part FOUR live group course is GBP £99.00 (currently about USD $110.00 or EUR €113.00)
* This is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of them from one account.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner
and Self Help Teacher since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up now! Limited spaces.
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
30-day money back guarantee.