Annual Membership HERE
(Comes with 2 months free)
Continue the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu inside a supportive community run by Astrid.
How do the Group Practice Sessions work?
In this closed community, we come together once a week on Zoom to practice a sequence of Jin Shin Jyutsu holds or flows in real time.
The guided practice usually lasts about 35 minutes with some sharing after.
Each week we practice a different sequence of holds or flows.
A replay of the practice session is added to the video library before the next live session.
You will find a searchable treasure trove of over 70 replays in the video library.
What does membership give me?
As a member you will have access to:
- A weekly guided Jin Shin Jyutsu practice
- A substantial video library of guided practice replays
- Ask Astrid questions
- An easy, structured program to implement immediately
How will I benefit?
Joining the RealTime Group Practice gives you a chance to:
- Feel happier and healthier
- Have FUN learning about Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Connect with other Jin Shin Jyutsu enthusiasts
- Be inspired to practice
- Have the necessary tools to guide you
What current members are saying about these Jin Shin Jyutsu practice sessions:
“This was a wonderful body relaxation in a way I have never experienced before.”
“It is so powerful to practice together in a group environment.”
“Beautiful relaxing practice - it really helped clear my head.”
“This was just what I needed today.”
“I didn’t know I had so much tension in my shoulder. All the tension is now gone!”
“My neck feels easier for the first time in days!”
“I loved this practice session. It was very relaxing and clearing.”
Sign up today and join others on the journey to live a happier, healthier and longer life!
About Astrid Kauffmann
Since 2001, I have clocked up tens of thousands of hours in the study and practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
I have also taught Jin Shin Jyutsu self help to thousands of students (offline and online) over the last 25 years. From their own feedback, often inspiring them to study and practice further.
Ever since those early days when I used a couple of simple hand positions to stop a migraine, to the awareness of MYSELF today, Jin Shin Jyutsu IS now as fundamental to me as breathing.
I LOVE this ART and I love sharing it with others.
The Flows for Life Community is the next step to connect, learn, inspire and share Jin Shin Jyutsu!
The fee for the RealTime Group Practice is GBP £15.00 per month
Sign up now!
You can cancel your membership at any time. (You will remain a member until your payment period comes to an end).
Secure payments can be made via Stripe or Paypal.
* This community is by no means a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment (please see my Disclaimer).
* If you have already purchased from me before please make sure to use the original email address you signed up with, so that you can have access to all of your products from one account.
* Once you have paid to join the community you will receive an email with a request to create a new account to access the Flows for Life Community (this community uses a different online platform). Please use the same email you used to pay for the subscription.
* Payment transactions are processed through my company Joint Venture Today Ltd.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Astrid Kauffmann BSc, TIDHA
Jin Shin Jyutsu® Practitioner and
Authorised Self Help Instructor since 2001
Dip Holistic Aromatherapy
PS Sign up to the RealTime Group Practice today and experience wellbeing with Jin Shin Jyutsu.
Want to receive my regular newsletter packed with great self help tips? If you aren't already on my mailing list, then just tick the box when you sign up. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.